Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Charlene, and I'm avoiding my homework so...

A. List 7 habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.

1. I'm really good at eavesdropping. I do it without realizing. This bothers Isaac more than a little. If he wants me to hear something in public, he has a better chance of saying it to someone else while standing 3 feet away with his back turned to me. Then I'd get the message.

2. I like to think that Isaac and I are minor celebrities at BYU. Several of our wedding pictures were printed in the BYU mass-distributed Bridal Guide magazine for winter 2007. We only found out we were in it because random people started questioning us about it. We finally picked a magazine up for ourselves, and there we were! I picked up the fall 2007 edition when I was buying books this month, and we're in it again. I'll have to scan the pages and post them sometime.

3. I'm obsessed with being in water. It's rejuvenating. I dare say it's my lifeblood. We had season passes to Seven Peaks 2 summers ago. Best summer of my life. Isaac says I'm happiest when I'm in the water :)

4. My favorite colors are red and purple. My favorite flower is hydrangea. My favorite foods are pepperoni pizza and vanilla ice cream. My favorite book is Jane Eyre. I love watching movies. Isaac and I are loving members of Netflix. We currently have A League of their Own. My favorite movie is You've Got Mail.

5. I don't like playing sand volleyball because I hate the feeling of dirty feet. I don't like the sand getting in my shoes, and I don't like taking my shoes off because then my feet get dirty. I have to mentally prepare myself to go barefoot. If I wear flip-flops during the day, I almost always wash my feet before I get into bed.

6. I'm nearly fluent in American Sign Language. I'm in the 1st of 2 interpreting classes offered at BYU. I'll start tutoring 101 and 102 students a couple hours each week starting tomorrow. I fingerspell all the time with my hand down at my side. I don't even realize I'm doing it most times.

7. The first month of my sophomore year in college I dated 3 boys at one time. How? They lived in 3 different places. I had one at home, one at BYU, and one on a mission.

I tag Jen, Kelsey, and Melissa.

No comments: