1) The savory cheese ball hors d’oeuvre, anticipatory of the feast.
2) Moist turkey
3) Ample cranberry relish atop my turkey, but only if it's my mom's... and if it isn't then I may not eat it.
4) Creamy mashed potatoes accompanied by little or no gravy
6) Green bean casserole. This may be my single favorite part.
7) Stuffing. Stuffing with sauteed apples, celery, and onion mixed in.
8) A fat piece of pumpkin pie with real whipping cream.
These are the reasons why Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday :)