Josh is really spoiled. He has three people that are always wanting to hold him and love on him. Two of those people are home with him all day. So last week when my mom went out of town, Josh and I were both in for a rude awakening. I could not lay him down while he was awake without having him scream. One afternoon when he finally started falling asleep on his own, it was so monumental I decided to document it.
Getting sleepy... Just close your eyes already, Joshua!! (Note the flash is turned off now as to not disturb a good thing.)
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was in 7th grade at Riverwood Middle School.
2. I was 1st chair flute in the band. Don't be jealous.
3. I was trying not to be a band nerd by attempting to run track.
4. I sucked at track.
5. It was the second year of being an only child at my house.
Things on my to-do list:
1. Joshua's birth announcements
2. Start a new excercise routine
3. Organize our closet
4. Find new health insurance
5. Get more sleep
Snacks that I enjoy:
1. Rice crispy treats
3. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
4. Riesens chocolate candies
5. Gummy bears/worms/Peachios
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our car and student loans
2. Buy a new wardrobe that fits
3. Get highlights
4. Buy a house in California
5. Go on a real honeymoon
5 places I've lived:
2. Kingwood, TX
4. Alpine, UT
Jobs I've had:
1. Lifeguard at the community pool
2. Akal Security- reviewed medical exams of court security officers that were trying to recertifying
3. cleaned after hours at a dentist office
4. Agemni- customer support
5 People I Tag:
4 & 5 ( I need more friends)
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Joshua was born on Sept. 23rd at 11:45 am. I was in labor for 14 hours(!) and after an hour and 45 minutes of pushing, he finally decided to show up. These are my two favorite pictures we got of him while at the hospital. I'll post more later. He is the most calm little baby. He never cries, but when he does get upset which is only when I change his diaper or when he's hungry, it sounds more like angry yelling than crying. It's so funny.