What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was in 7th grade at Riverwood Middle School.
2. I was 1st chair flute in the band. Don't be jealous.
3. I was trying not to be a band nerd by attempting to run track.
4. I sucked at track.
5. It was the second year of being an only child at my house.
Things on my to-do list:
1. Joshua's birth announcements
2. Start a new excercise routine
3. Organize our closet
4. Find new health insurance
5. Get more sleep
Snacks that I enjoy:
1. Rice crispy treats
3. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
4. Riesens chocolate candies
5. Gummy bears/worms/Peachios
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our car and student loans
2. Buy a new wardrobe that fits
3. Get highlights
4. Buy a house in California
5. Go on a real honeymoon
5 places I've lived:
2. Kingwood, TX
4. Alpine, UT
Jobs I've had:
1. Lifeguard at the community pool
2. Akal Security- reviewed medical exams of court security officers that were trying to recertifying
3. cleaned after hours at a dentist office
4. Agemni- customer support
5 People I Tag:
4 & 5 ( I need more friends)