Sunday, October 26, 2008

This is called " I don't have anything better to do"



What I was doing 10 years ago:

1. I was in 7th grade at Riverwood Middle School.

2. I was 1st chair flute in the band. Don't be jealous.

3. I was trying not to be a band nerd by attempting to run track.

4. I sucked at track.

5. It was the second year of being an only child at my house.


Things on my to-do list:

1. Joshua's birth announcements

2. Start a new excercise routine

3. Organize our closet

4. Find new health insurance

5. Get more sleep


Snacks that I enjoy:

1. Rice crispy treats

2. Handi-snacks

3. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

4. Riesens chocolate candies

5. Gummy bears/worms/Peachios


5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Pay off our car and student loans

2. Buy a new wardrobe that fits

3. Get highlights

4. Buy a house in California

5. Go on a real honeymoon


5 places I've lived:

1.Littleton, CO

2. Kingwood, TX

3.Provo, UT

4. Alpine, UT

5. TBA


Jobs I've had:

1. Lifeguard at the community pool

2. Akal Security- reviewed medical exams of court security officers that were trying to recertifying

3. cleaned after hours at a dentist office

4. Agemni- customer support

5. mom...?


5 People I Tag:

1. Kayti

2. Jen

3. Jackie

4 & 5 ( I need more friends)

2 comments:

Jen S said...

loved hearing what you are thinking! :) i'll get to that tag soon, I promise... :)

jackie said...

hey - i never received a tag! or is it just by blogging?