Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cards!


I've become addicted to a new hobby lately--card making. I find immense joy in finding deals on cute paper, embellishments, and ink. It's so fun. My kitchen table is strewn with a rainbow of card stock and a plethera of scissors, ribbons, eyelets, cut-outs, buttons, etc. etc. But one of the most fun things about it is the card club that I'm in. A girl in my married ward put together a little club where we meet together twice a month to make/exchange cards of a certain theme. This last month the theme was baby cards. One night we get together and make 8 identical cards, and another night we get together and trade cards with the other 7 girls. So you get to take home one of every card. I need to get Isaac to help me with our scanner so I can show off some of my creations, but for now, I'll just leave you with the link to my favorite supplies store--Pebbles in my Pocket and one of their cute samples.

No comments: