Saturday, September 22, 2007

Home Alone

Since Isaac is on the traveling team now, I spend the late hours of my Friday nights alone. Now a smart person would come home at 11 or 12 and get ready for bed, but no, not me. I fight the tiredness. Because that's the smart thing to do, right? This picture depicts how I feel after a day of school, work, and no husband. Go to bed, idiot Stephanie!!

P.S. I saw 3:10 to Yuma tonight with Tai and Andre. Loved it! Fabulous. Best movie I've seen in a while... might even creep its way into my top faves for the time being. I heart Christian Bale.

3 comments:

Jen S said...

cute but strange picture. hope you're not too lonely! maybe you should pick up a hobby to keep you occupied ... like painting with your toes? hmmm... can't wait to see you guys at c'mas! luv ya

Charlene said...

I think you forgot.... but you've been tagged....by me. Get to it. :)

Anonymous said...

no hubby home lets take katelyn and sara to bed and the 4 of us can have fun