Friday, July 27, 2007

My Costco Obsession


After we got married, Isaac started telling me we needed to go to Costco. I was less than enthused. My family had been members of Sam's Club all growing up, and I didn't understand Isaac's enthusiasm for grocery shopping in bulk. I know publicly apologize for all ignorant statements I have made concerning Costco--forgive me for my misunderstandings. I have let Isaac educate me in the world of Costco shopping, and my life has been all the better for it. Costco is fabulous! A few of our favorite items there: jumbo muffins, rolls, chicken, Otis Spunkmeyer frozen cookie dough, and a new addition--produce. Costco has the most delectable fruits and vegetables I've ever had. Their strawberries and raspberries are to die for. Costco shoppers...UNITE! {Oh, and they have scrapbooking paper in bulk :) }

No comments: