Thursday, July 19, 2007

she would...

I've always kind of silently protested Martha Stewart. Even before she went to jail. She just seems like one of those ladies that is nice to your face but is really a witch in a sugary disguise. I don't know why I dispise her so much though. I guess it's because I can't fathom that she comes up with all of that stuff on her own. Nonetheless, I've seen a few girls post cool stuff from her website in the last few days. So... I finally went there myself. And I hate her. I hate her because her stuff is so likeable. What girl wouldn't like her site?! Unfortunately on the way to the scrapbooking section, I stumbled across this fabulous idea. I have a beatifully framed 11x13 picture of Isaac and me on our wedding day that I've been wanting to hang on the wall, but because it's a cheap frame, it doesn't have anything on the back of it to hang it with. So I'm mad that I found something useful on her site. I don't approve of taking her interns' ideas and claiming them as her own. That's what she should have gone to jail for. All I have to say is--She would...


2 comments:

jackie said...

that is so funny - I dislike her, too - but largely for making me inadequate as a homemaker...who has time for all of that crap? not to mention most of my impressions of her come from SNL skits....

Anonymous said...

People should read this.